#FreeJalen

Video Taken From Sports Illustrated

Alright y'all, if you watched the Jags game today then you definitely saw this brawl between the Jags' Jalen Ramsey and the Bengals' AJ Green.
Prior to this incident, the commentators noted that Ramsey pretty much never had his mouth piece in during plays to probably talk trash and taunt his opposing defenders. AJ Green must of had enough for him to nudge Ramsey because that's what started it all. A fight that would get them both ejected from the game. Me personally and pretty much every Jags fan I've talked to and seen on Facebook don't believe that Ramsey should've been ejected. (Especially because Ramsey was making some major plays for us to get our 13 point lead.) As you can see in the video, Ramsey pushes him back then Green chokes his butt out. He literally comes up behind and puts him in a head lock. WHOA, NO BUENO DUDE.
Like I said, I don't believe that Ramsey should've been ejected but what can ya do. It's only for one game and we got an amazing hashtag out of it. #FreeJalen #DTWD

But other than that, today was amazing. WE DID IT. WE WON AT HOME. The Jags defeated the Cincinnati Bengals 23-10. Bortles, our o-line, and our defense showed UP. And can we talk about our new kicker, Josh Lambo? That 56 yard field goal had me on the floor and it was his new career high! It's about time we had a good kicker since Scobee. (Praise Jesus Lambo is better than Myers)

Jags to the Super Bowl am I right?

Florida State won this week and the Gators lost so I mean, it's really just a good weekend all around. True freshman running back Cam Akers showed OUT. With 22 carries and two touchdowns, wow you go Cam. There's really not much for me to say other than we won and with the season we are having I'm not even too worried about how (LOL HELP)

As far as Fantasy goes.... I finally lost a game in week 9. For some reason my Fantasy website isn't loading but basically my team sucks now that everyone is injured. Ugh. 6-2 record and on a losing streak, here I am.

Goodnight everyone!

ps: the raspberry sparkling wine that's $8 at Walmart is the bees knees and I've already gone through 3 bottles this week.

Comments

See What's Happening On Twitter