I failed at football this weekend

Well guys. The Jags lost against the New York Jets. BUT the game went into overtime which is amazing. I wasn't able to sit and watch the full game because I was at work but while I was researching I found a comical article telling us why the Jags gave this game away. Click here to read! Like I said, I wasn't able to watch the game but by the looks of it Blake Bortles is starting to come into is own and really be an NFL quarterback. It helps that he has a great o-line. Rookie Fournette has continued to show promise.

UMMMMMMM Florida State is 1-2 y'all!!! The FSU v Wake Forest game this weekend came down to the very last second. Wake went for the hail mary and just couldn't follow through. James Blackmon is really looking good compared to his first game. I'm very excited for the rest of the season. Unfortunately i was working during this game as well. UGH. They play their first ACC rival game of the season... University of Miami... next week and i wont be working. So you can expect me to be drinking my new bottle of raspberry sparkltini wine on Saturday.

Here's my fantasy update from week 4!
Anoter win! I have a feeling TDs Out 4daBoys is going to the playoffs. Tom Brady and Todd Gurley are GIVING ME LIFE.

Comments

See What's Happening On Twitter