The Turnover Chain That Shook The Nation

FSU beat Deleware State 77-6 this weekend. Lol. I have no words.

But let's talk about what's important: The University of Miami's Turnover Chain. Miami coaches were apparently looking for a new way to reward their defense for forced turnovers. And boy is America happy about it. If you are a college football fan then you have definitely seen the hype about this chain. The celebration each player does after being awarded with the chain warms my heart.
Photo taken from Twitter user @darrenrovell
If you have any down time and want a laugh. Check out some of the videos of the players with the turnover chain. Or just watch next week's game because it just keeps getting better and better!
The ACC Digital Network covered a little bit of the history and the concept. Watch here:


In other news, the Jags freaking beat the Chargers last week in OT!! 20-17 was the final score. Kicker Lambo stuck it to the team that dropped him and the Jags stuck it to Gus Bradley.

As I'm writing this, the game against the Cleveland Browns is on and if we lose to them it will seriously hurt our odds for the playoffs. The Browns are 0-9 so I mean.... that would just be embarrassing. Luckily, Fournette is back from his one game suspension so I think we will be okay!  Right now the score is 10-7 so I think I'm gonna go grab another glass of wine to offset the anxiety of this second quarter.

Fantasy results from last week:
I still won even though I forgot to bench Kareem Hunt whoops!

Comments

See What's Happening On Twitter