Florida vs Georgia = Duval's Favorite Holiday

Hello hello hello, I come to you from a half-dead state of mind after this year's Florida vs Georgia game.  If any of you are Jacksonville natives then you understand how big of a deal the Fl/Ga game is. If you aren't from Jacksonville then let me fill you in... Florida vs Georgia is the SEC rival game played every year at  EverBank Field. It doesn't matter what team people are a fan of, you'll find all of them at the "biggest outdoor cocktail party" of the year.

This is me and friends at our tailgate spot this year. Of course I went for the Georgia Bulldogs because the Gators are ew!
 (Everyone holding drinks is over 21 so nothing sketchy going on here, guys)


All jokes and partying aside, the game was pretty incredible. The Gators took a hard loss to Georgia with the final score being 42-7, ending their 3 year winning streak. Georgia went into this game #3 in the AP Poll and came out of week 9 at #2... I know it's early but I'd love to see a Bama vs Georgia national championship game.

As you can see, I didn't do much football watching this weekend because 1) FSU played on Friday while I was at work (they lost to Boston College. BOSTON COLLEGE. Ugh. 2) I mean... look at the pics. 3) The Jags were on BYE this week. But I'm hoping they do well against the Bengals next week.

Oh and I'm no longer undefeated in Fantasy :( Here's my week 8.
I should've put Russell Wilson into my lineup because he put up 30 pts last week. Tom Brady is old. Literally (He's what? 40 now?) and just like, old news.

Comments

See What's Happening On Twitter