Family Vacation for the Win

Hello everyone, this weekend I will be going to South Florida to see some family so I'm not going to be able to pay attention to a TV on Saturday and Sunday.

Of course my blog focuses on a subject that only happens two days of the week!!

If I'm able to watch some games, I'll be updating this post on Monday; but in the mean time I wanted to talk to you about my Fantasy Football Week 6!

As I said in my last post, week 5 really did me dirty. I was able to pick up some valuable players because ended up winning to bring my team, TDs Out 4daBoys, to 6-0. Undefeated baby!
I picked up Jermaine Kearse to replace Odell Beckham Jr. because he is out with an injury for the rest of the season. Cameron Brate replaced Derren McFadden because he has continued to be inactive and I just needed someone who will actually be playing. On my bench I have Will Fuller V who replaced Willie Snead remains questionable because of a hamstring injury.

I apologize that there will be no real post this weekend. But I hope you all have a great weekend. I'm so happy the weather is starting to cool down. It's basically Christmas now!

Comments

See What's Happening On Twitter